senses 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFsense
- plural of sense.
- 동사 (Verb)BFsensePRsensingPT, PPsensed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of sense.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Low-heartedness, exhaustion, all were forgotten ; a deep sense of happiness thrilled through me;
- A luminarium is a monumental walk-in sculpture which people enter to be moved by a sense of wonder at the beauty of light and colour.
- This is counterintuitive in the sense that most MVPA analyses use nonsmoothed data sets and a putative strength of MVPA is utilizing spatial information that is lost during spatial smoothing.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- After I spent a couple of hours picking his brain, his scheme started to make sense.
- Television shows these days do not always toe the line of decency and common sense.
- So you put up with constant giggling, pisstaking remarks, and loads of random words that never made sense.
Meaning of senses for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "senses" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en sensest
- en senses of humor
- en senses of humour