serves 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFserve
- plural of serve.
- His serves did not clear the volleyball net.
- 동사 (Verb)BFservePRservingPT, PPserved
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of serve.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I served as an extra pair of hands, occasionally peeling potatoes or destringing celery.
- What my parents served me from that very same stewpot was chicken.
- The ANOVA analysis did not reveal any differences (F 2,12 = 3.44, p = .066) between genotypes in the level of a nonamidated peptide [ …] that served as an internal control.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Served throughout the meal are sherries, red wines, champagnes, and brandies.
- Served a little to disedge / The sharpness of that pain about her heart. — Tennyson.
- Serving God with one hand and the devil with the other is a style of both-handedness from which we may well pray to be saved.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The group tends to slant its policies in favor of the big businesses it serves.
- The defendant was not innocent, but he was let go with time served.
Meaning of serves for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "serves" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr serves
- en servest
- en serves time