services EN[ˈsɜːvɪsɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFservice
- (business, economics) That which is produced, then traded, bought or sold, then finally consumed and consists of an action or work.
- plural of service.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The answers intelligence services seek are often drowned in the flood of information they can now gather.
- The cellular phone companies were engaged in a freebie war, each offering various services thrown in when one purchased a plan.
- She said the tiremaker would continue to provide replacements and service to consumers who already had the tires.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Services given by the Sayyids are supposed to be free, but they should receive the Zikat, or one tenth of the fruits of the earth.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In the USA, the birthplace of time banking, services exchanged in these networks are tax exempt by ruling of the Internal revenue Service.
- In our department we still have a lot of old fernos but we replace them with the newer strykers as they are retired from service.
- Evidently, the trend in security applications is to reinvent the wheel, or in this case, to reinvent the directory service.
Meaning of services for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "services" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr services
- en servicescape
- en servicescapes