- 명사 (Noun)PLsessionsPREses-SUF-ion
- A period devoted to a particular activity.
- a training session
- "Are we having a recording session?" / "Yes. We've even got some session musicians to provide some brass."
- A meeting of a council, court, or legislative body to conduct its business.
- This court is now in session.
- (computing) The sequence of interactions between client and server, or between user and system; the period during which a user is logged in or connected.
- Logging out or shutting down the computer will end your session.
- (cricket) Any of the three scheduled two hour playing sessions, from the start of play to lunch, from lunch to tea and from tea to the close of play.
- OBS The act of sitting, or the state of being seated.
- (music) jam session.
- (education) An academic term.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsessionsPRsessioningPT, PPsessioned
- (music) To hold or participate in a jam session with other musicians.
- “I downloaded a clip from a drummer, who I now realize is Bernard Purdie, who has sessioned on all kinds of records,” he said.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A clinical Argon laser was used to deliver treatment burns over 180 degrees of the mid-trabecular meshwork in each session using a single mirror gonioprism.
- The lesson could start with a ‘thought shower’ session considering the arguments for and against getting involved as an individual when pupils witness a crime such as robbery and assault.
- Shelters will receive separate payments for their therapists who participate in training ($25/h) and cofacilitate the group counseling sessions ($50/h).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In what city is the circuit court sitting for this session.
- The chairman sat on the report until the end of the legislative session.
- For $50 ticketholders were invited to see âLittle Miss Sunshineâ and clips from past Arkin films, and to attend a question-and-answer session.
Meaning of session for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "session" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr session
- en sessions
- fr sessions
- en sessional
- en sessionals