sets 뜻 EN[sɛts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFset
- plural of set.
- INF Set theory.
- 동사 (Verb)BFsetPRsettingPT, PPsettedPTsetPPsetPPsetten
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of set.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The only staurozoan included in our analysis, Haliclystus sanjuanensis (6.5% gene sampling), is the most poorly sampled taxon in our data set (Fig 4 ).
- The merits of the case favored the plaintiffs, but their procedural blunders set them back.
- The Skały Beds, well-known for their rich and well-preserved fauna, reflect sedimentation in a relatively deep-water, intrashelf setting [ …]
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Set it back from the road by twenty or thirty feet.
- Set in Amritsar, “Rab” reteams the director Aditya Chopra with Shahrukh Khan, Hindi cinema's reigning superstar, and the two deftly and winningly blend comedy and melodrama.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He couldn't afford the expensive headphones, so he decided to settle for the lower quality set.
- Ploidy levels of the regenerants were determined by flow cytometry or by detection of sterile and fertile plants as inferred by inflorescence, mature pollen grain production, and seed set.
- Furniss pointed out that in 1972, a year before Lycra skinsuits replaced nylon-skirted suits to spark the first swimwear revolution of the modern era, there were 53 world records set.
Meaning of sets for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "sets" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr sets
- en sets up
- en sets in
- en sets out
- en setscrew