sets EN[sɛts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFset
- plural of set.
- INF Set theory.
- 동사 (Verb)BFsetPRsettingPT, PPsettedPTsetPPsetPPsetten
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of set.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We consider the set multicover problem in geometric settings.
- He could have set his sights on velcro or toilet paper.
- “Well,” I says, “I cal'late a body could get used to Tophet if he stayed there long enough.” ¶ She flared up; the least mite of a slam at Doctor Wool was enough to set her going.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Set it back from the road by twenty or thirty feet.
- Set in Amritsar, “Rab” reteams the director Aditya Chopra with Shahrukh Khan, Hindi cinema's reigning superstar, and the two deftly and winningly blend comedy and melodrama.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Minute quantities of chiral molecules such as amino acid L-alanine and limonene transform the racemic array of left- and right-twisted tactoids into a homochiral set.
- He couldn't afford the expensive headphones, so he decided to settle for the lower quality set.
- Ploidy levels of the regenerants were determined by flow cytometry or by detection of sterile and fertile plants as inferred by inflorescence, mature pollen grain production, and seed set.
Meaning of sets for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "sets" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr sets
- en sets up
- en sets in
- en sets out
- en setscrew