setting 뜻 EN[ˈsɛtɪŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLsettingsSUF-ing
- The time, place and circumstance in which something (such as a story or picture) is set; context; scenario.
- The act of setting.
- the setting of the sun
- the setting, or hardening, of moist plaster of Paris
- A piece of metal in which a precious stone or gem is fixed to form a piece of jewelry.
- A level or placement that a knob or control is set to.
- the volume setting on a television
- The act of marking the position of game, as a setter does.
- Hunting with a setter.
- Something set in, or inserted.
- A piece of vocal or choral music composed for particular words (set to music).
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of set.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore settingSUPmost setting
- that disappears below the horizon.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- What does he think, that we're setting him up, that he'll ease his truck along the dirt road, high-center it in a rut, and then get jumped and die defending his pizzas?
- Here, we use data from FMDV serology in an endemic setting to probe strain-specific transmission and immunodynamics.
- I was setting the children to work cleaning their rooms.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We consider the set multicover problem in geometric settings.
- This may be because primary care patients are less severely ill and delirium is generally infrequent in nonacute care settings.
Meaning of setting for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "setting" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en settings
- en setting up
- en setting in
- en settingless
- en setting off