setting in 뜻 EN
에서 설정, 설정
- 동사 (Verb)BFset inSGsets inPT, PPset in
- present participle of set in.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The result, a noirish tale of sex and betrayal set in a midwestern garage-diner, hurtles towards its denouement with unimprovably entertaining velocity.
- How he has escaped marriage until now I cannot tell: the number of caps set in his direction would furnish a warehouse. — Patrick O'Brian, "HMS Surprise".
- They also bring to mind stylish movie sets in precolor Hollywood; Fred and Ginger or a phalanx of Busby Berkeley dancers could easily drift among their mirrored, ethereal forms.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Set in Amritsar, “Rab” reteams the director Aditya Chopra with Shahrukh Khan, Hindi cinema's reigning superstar, and the two deftly and winningly blend comedy and melodrama.
Meaning of setting in for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "setting in" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en batting in
- en butting in
- en cutting in
- en putting in
- en sitting in