setting up 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFset upSGsets upPT, PPset up
- present participle of set up.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He twiddled his thumbs for almost a week while he waited for somebody to set up his computer.
- But in the closing stages Bishop spotted a gap to go over and Hook converted to set up a nervous finish for the Blues, who managed to hold on.
- They used a stand-in to set up the lighting so that the actor did not have to be there during the lengthy process.
Meaning of setting up for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "setting up" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en getting up
- en cutting up
- en hitting up
- en putting up
- en sitting up