several 뜻 EN[ˈsɛv(ə)ɹəl] US
몇몇의, 몇 가지
- 명사 (Noun)PLseverals
- OBS An area of land in private ownership (as opposed to common land).
- Each particular taken singly; an item; a detail; an individual.
- (archaic) An enclosed or separate place; enclosure.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- By itself; severally.
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- OBS Separate, distinct; particular.
- A number of different; various. (Now merged into later senses, below).
- Consisting of a number more than two but not very many; diverse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- While several classes of kinase inhibitors are highly selective (MEK, covalent modifying kinase inhibitors) many possess a vast polypharmacology across the kinome target-scape.
- The pizza chain was forced to close several locations and cut employees loose.
- the making of the film; the forging of the sword took several hours of planning, preparation, and metalwork
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Several kinds of laminoplasties have been reported for lesions of the thoracic and lumbar spine, including use of a titanium miniplate and translaminar screws [ 3 , 4 , 9 ].
- Several factors appear to have fueled the PBD epidemic: [ … ] ; and diagnostic upcoding in the U.S. health system that rations treatment according to DSM diagnoses [ 14 ].
- Several parameters were measured to study the development of fetuses at Day 105 of gestation: thoracic diameter, biparietal diameter, occipitonasal length and heart rate.
Meaning of several for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "several" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 부정 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en severalty
- en severals
- en severall
- en severally
- en severality