several EN[ˈsɛv(ə)ɹəl] US
몇몇의, 몇 가지
- 명사 (Noun)PLseverals
- OBS An area of land in private ownership (as opposed to common land).
- Each particular taken singly; an item; a detail; an individual.
- (archaic) An enclosed or separate place; enclosure.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- By itself; severally.
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- OBS Separate, distinct; particular.
- A number of different; various. (Now merged into later senses, below).
- Consisting of a number more than two but not very many; diverse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We give a combinatorial proof of this theorem and prove several additional statements on three-codimensional faces of parallelohedral tiling.
- The conman managed to impersonate several executives.
- Many survivors were badly remuddled, but several have been restored.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Several major ISPs have been caught red-handed (or perhaps pink-handed) making agreements with known spammers.
- Several mutagenesis studies also indicated that introduction of Arg residues into the Ser/Thr surface improved the alkalophilicity of xylanases [14 ,34 ].
- Several studies relating periodontitis to osteoimmunology have recently been reported [ 33 , 34 ].
Meaning of several for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "several" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 부정 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en severalty
- en severall
- en severals
- en severally
- en severality