several EN[ˈsɛv(ə)ɹəl] US
몇몇의, 몇 가지
- 명사 (Noun)PLseverals
- OBS An area of land in private ownership (as opposed to common land).
- Each particular taken singly; an item; a detail; an individual.
- (archaic) An enclosed or separate place; enclosure.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- By itself; severally.
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- OBS Separate, distinct; particular.
- A number of different; various. (Now merged into later senses, below).
- Consisting of a number more than two but not very many; diverse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The thundershower poured down on us as we ran home, but shortly returned to a drizzle after several minutes.
- After ingestion by the host, tetra-nucleated metacystic amoebae emerge in the small intestine (excystation) and undergo several divisions to yield eight trophic amoebae [27 –29 ].
- While several classes of kinase inhibitors are highly selective (MEK, covalent modifying kinase inhibitors) many possess a vast polypharmacology across the kinome target-scape.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Several classifiers are tested on the extracted features, the best method being metaclassifier bootstrap aggregating (Bagging) based on alternating decision trees (ADTree).
- Several thousand companies go bankrupt in the UK each year.
- Several scouts antevolated the main column to ensure its security by gathering reconnaissance data from the terrain ahead.
Meaning of several for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "several" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 부정 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en severalty
- en severals
- en severall
- en severally
- en severality