share 뜻 EN[ʃɛɚ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLshares
- A portion of something, especially a portion given or allotted to someone.
- (finance) A financial instrument that shows that one owns a part of a company that provides the benefit of limited liability.
- (computing) A configuration enabling a resource to be shared over a network.
- Upload media from the browser or directly to the file share.
- The sharebone or pubis.
- (agriculture) The cutting blade of an agricultural machine like a plough, a cultivator or a seeding-machine.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsharesPRsharingPT, PPshared
- To give part of what one has to somebody else to use or consume.
- To have or use in common.
- to share a shelter with another; They share a language.
- To divide and distribute.
- To tell to another.
- He shared his story with the press.
- OBS To cut; to shear; to cleave; to divide.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The DIYers get together once a week to share tips on making things for themselves.
- A third protein, secretagogin shares significant homology to these buffers, but has only been characterized as a calcium sensor [12 , 13 ].
- A person is born into their skin group and thus, in addition to a personal name, shares with other relatives who are similarly classified, a skin name.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The conversation deepened and they began to truly share.
- I spent ten minutes thinking of Karen and the times we shared.
- Mr. Bergstroem, the Nordea analyst, said he thought AOL would prevail eventually but probably at a price of more than 230 kronor a share.
Meaning of share for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "share" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en shared
- en shares
- en shareholder
- en shareware
- en sharer