ships 뜻 EN[ʃɪps] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFship
- plural of ship.
- 동사 (Verb)BFshipPRshippingPT, PPshipped
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of ship.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He took us on board purely out of a national feeling, for his ship was strong-handed without us, having thirty-two souls, all told, when he received us five.
- Removing fuel from the sunken ship will make it easier to refloat it.
- You noticed a habit of mine once. I never make gestures. All Belters have that trait. It's because on a small mining ship you could hit something waving your arms around.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- An officer is attached to a certain regiment, company, or ship.
- They do not measure each one, but they do a spot check on a few parts before shipping.
- Sailing around the Horn was an arduous journey for sailing ships.
Meaning of ships for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "ships" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en shipshape
- en shipside
- en shipsful
- en shipsides
- en ships in the night