- 셔츠(shirts)는 양복 속에 받쳐 입거나 겉옷으로 입기도 하는 윗옷이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLshirts
- An article of clothing that is worn on the upper part of the body, and often has sleeves, either long or short, that cover the arms.
- ("shirts and skins" games) a member of the shirt-wearing team.
- 동사 (Verb)SGshirtsPRshirtingPT, PPshirted
- To cover or clothe with a shirt, or as if with a shirt.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A dress shirt should be tucked in, but a t-shirt can be worn out.
- "Pee-ew," he exclaimed. "She fouled up the whole shirt with that perfume of hers. I can smell it all over."
- He tossed in a couple of extra shirts for good measure and closed the suitcase.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I'll make a quilt out of your mother's old shirts.
- Do not tear off the price tag if you want to return that shirt.
- Of course he's a zombie. He's shuffling his feet around, moaning ‘Braaains’, and drooling down his shirt.
Meaning of shirt for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "shirt" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en shirtless
- en shirty
- en shirts
- en shirted
- en shirtier