shoot EN[ʃuːt] US
사격, 촬영 싹
- 싹은 일반적으로 씨앗에서 발아하여 새로 생겨 성장하려고 하는 것을 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLshoots
- The emerging stem and embryonic leaves of a new plant.
- A photography session.
- A hunt or shooting competition.
- (professional wrestling) SLA An event that is unscripted or legitimate.
- The act of shooting; the discharge of a missile; a shot.
- A rush of water; a rapid.
- (mining) A vein of ore running in the same general direction as the lode.
- (weaving) A weft thread shot through the shed by the shuttle; a pick.
- A shoat; a young pig.
- An inclined plane, either artificial or natural, down which timber, coal, etc., are caused to slide; a chute.
- 동사 (Verb)SGshootsPRshootingPTshotPPshotPPshotten
- To launch a projectile.
- to shoot a gun
- If you please / To shoot an arrow that self way.
- The man, in a desperate bid for freedom, grabbed his gun and started shooting anyone he could.
- He was shot by a police officer.
- They shot at a target.
- He shoots better than he rides.
- After a very short time, he shot his load over the carpet.
- "Can I ask you a question?"   "Shoot."
- The gun shoots well.
- His idea was shot on sight.
- He shot the couple in a variety of poses.
- He shot seventeen stills.
- To move or act quickly or suddenly.
- After an initial lag, the experimental group's scores shot past the control group's scores in the fourth week.
- shoot the rapids
- a shooting pain in my leg
- These preachers make / His head to shoot and ache.
- If the menstruum be overcharged, metals will shoot into crystals.
- an honest weaver as ever shot shuttle
- I'll shoot you an email with all the details
- (sports) To act or achieve.
- In my round of golf yesterday I shot a 76.
- (surveying) To measure the distance and direction to (a point).
- VT VI (colloquial) To inject a drug (such as heroin) intravenously.
- To develop, move forward.
- Onions, as they hang, will shoot forth.
- to shoot up rapidly
- A plant shoots out a bud.
- To protrude; to jut; to project; to extend.
- The land shoots into a promontory.
- (carpentry) To plane straight; to fit by planing.
- To variegate as if by sprinkling or intermingling; to color in spots or patches.W.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- A mild expletive, expressing disbelief or disdain.
- Didn't you have a concert tonight?
- Shoot! I forgot! I have to go and get ready...
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- They shot out of the school gates like greyhounds out of the trap.
- Outside shooting is essential to beating a zone defense.
- If I had a woman like that I'd trade her off for a yellow dog and then shoot the dog.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The standard-bearer in battle is in the center of the front line so the following troops know where to go; unfortunately, it also shows the enemy where to shoot.
- I don’t think it will work, but I suppose you could give it a shot.
- If you collaborate with the occupying forces, you will be shot.
Meaning of shoot for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "shoot" 는 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en shooting
- fr shooting
- en shoots
- en shooter
- fr shooter