shown 뜻 EN[ˈʃoʊ̪n] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFshowSGshowsPRshowingPTshowedPPshowed
- past participle of show.
- I had shown him the report already.
- The report had already been shown to him.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- They may be a rock band, but their retro style shows a heavy Motown influence.
- Pavel Gershenzon, a ballet historian, told RIA Novosti: “In recent years the administration of the Bolshoi Theater has twice shown its artistic freedom, boldness, unordinariness in making decisions.
- ( E ) Ninety-five percent majority rule consensus tree from Bayesian analyses of five concatenated genes from cirratuliform annelids, showing Swima n. gen. as part of Acrocirridae.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Show all the gods how even a mere mortal can best Ares's plans and defeat his will
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Two independent experiments were done and the interexperiment Mean ± standard deviation (SD) is shown.
- I lucked out and got the last two tickets to the big show.
- If you have any questions for the performers, stick around in the lobby after the show.
Meaning of shown for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "shown" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en shown off
- en shown who's boss