sight 뜻 EN[-aɪt] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLsights
- (in the singular) The ability to see.
- The act of seeing; perception of objects by the eye; view.
- to gain sight of land
- Something seen.
- Something worth seeing; a spectacle.
- You really look a sight in that silly costume!
- A device used in aiming a projectile, through which the person aiming looks at the intended target.
- A small aperture through which objects are to be seen, and by which their direction is settled or ascertained.
- the sight of a quadrant
- (now colloquial) a great deal, a lot; frequently used to intensify a comparative.
- a sight of money
- This is a darn sight better than what I'm used to at home!
- In a drawing, picture, etc., that part of the surface, as of paper or canvas, which is within the frame or the border or margin. In a frame, the open space, the opening.
- OBS The instrument of seeing; the eye.
- Mental view; opinion; judgment.
- In their sight it was harmless.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsightsPRsightingPT, PPsighted
- VT To register visually.
- VT To get sight of (something).
- I was on my way to the door, but all at once, through the fog in my head, I began to sight one reef that I hadn't paid any attention to afore.
- VT To apply sights to; to adjust the sights of; also, to give the proper elevation and direction to by means of a sight.
- to sight a rifle or a cannon
- VT To take aim at.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He could have set his sights on velcro or toilet paper.
- The sight of it might damp me and disenable me to speak. — State Trials (1640).
- hese seals are a common sight on the coastal waters of Chile.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Through it all she exudes tetchiness, weariness and a general contempt for everything in sight.
- And with that (as he sayde) the deuill brake the white wande, and immediatly vanished foorth of his sight.
Meaning of sight for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "sight" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en sighting
- en sights
- en sightly
- en sighter
- en sighted