sign 뜻 EN[saɪn] US
기호, 로그인 기호
- 기호(記號)는 어떠한 뜻을 나타내기 위하여 쓰이는 개체를 통틀어 이르는 말이다.
기호는 정보 전달이나 사고·감정·예술 등 정신 행위의 기능을 돕는 매체이다.
기호 그 자체는 종이 위의 잉크나 조형된 물체, 공기의 진동 등에 불과하지만,
19세기 후반부터 20세기에 걸쳐, 인류는 과학이나 기술, 정치·경제, 사상 등의 측면에서 큰 비약을 이루었는데,
- 명사 (Noun)PLsigns
- (sometimes also used uncountably) A visible indication.
- Their angry expressions were a clear sign they didn't want to talk.
- Those clouds show signs of raining soon.
- Those clouds show little sign of raining soon.
- Signs of disease are objective, whereas symptoms are subjective.
- The hunters found deer sign at the end of the trail.
- A clearly visible object, generally flat, bearing a short message in words or pictures.
- The sign in the window advertised a room for rent.
- A traffic sign.
- I missed the sign at the corner so I took the wrong turn.
- A meaningful gesture.
- I gave them a thumbs-up sign.
- Any of several specialized non-alphabetic symbols.
- The sharp sign indicates that the pitch of the note is raised a half step.
- (astrology) An astrological sign.
- Your sign is Taurus? That's no surprise.
- (mathematics) Positive or negative polarity.
- I got the magnitude right, but the sign was wrong.
- A specific gesture or motion used to communicate by those with speaking or hearing difficulties; now specifically, a linguistic unit in sign language equivalent to word in spoken languages.
- NU Sign language in general.
- Sorry, I don't know sign very well.
- An omen.
- "It's a sign of the end of the world," the doom prophet said.
- (medicine) A property of the body that indicates a disease and, unlike a symptom, is unlikely to be noticed by the patient.
- A military emblem carried on a banner or standard.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsignsPRsigningPT, PPsigned
- To make a mark.
- The Queen signed her letter with the regal signet.
- Meantime revolving in his thoughtful mind / The scar, with which his manly knee was sign'd […].
- Enquire the Iewes house out, giue him this deed, / And let him signe it […].
- I forgot to sign that letter to my aunt.
- Just sign your name at the bottom there.
- I received a letter from some woman who signs herself ‘Mrs Trellis’.
- Please sign on the dotted line.
- Agents say Wales back Gavin Henson has signed for Cardiff Blues.
- It was a great month. I managed to sign three major players.
- To make the sign of the cross.
- We receive this child into the congregation of Christ's flock, and do sign him with the sign of the cross.
- Shaking a fist at him with one fierce arm, / Signing himself with the other because of Christ.
- To indicate.
- I signed to Browne to make his retreat.
- He signed me that I should follow him through the doorway.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We have found that a patrolman in the central section of the city can switch on, and later switch off, 100 signs with ease.
- They first calculated the fractal dimension containing ductal lumens and then they analyzed the fractal details of the ductal network in galactograms to detect early signs of cancerous tissues.
- The traffic signs on motorways are particularly clear and well lit at night.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Signs of such conflicts could be seen in the protest against numeri clausi at universities
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Two patients presented with occipitalgia, two patients presented with torticollis and three patients developed neurologic signs.
Meaning of sign for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "sign" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en signs
- en signal
- fr signal
- en signed
- en significance