푯말, 푯 말
- 명사 (Noun)PLsignposts
- a post bearing a sign that gives information on directions.
- (cryptic crosswords) A word or phrase within a clue that serves as an indicator, rather than being fodder.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsignpostsPRsignpostingPT, PPsignposted
- VT To install signposts on.
- The route wasn't signposted, and we got lost on the way.
- VT To direct (somebody) to services, resources, etc.
- To indicate logical progress of a discourse using words or phrases such as now, right, to recap, to sum up, as I was saying, etc.
- To signal, as if with a signpost.
Meaning of signpost for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "signpost" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en signposts
- en signposted
- en signposting