similar 뜻 EN[ˈsɪmələ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLsimilars
- That which is similar to, or resembles, something else, as in quality, form, etc.
- (homeopathy) A material that produces an effect that resembles the symptoms of a particular disease.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore similarSUPmost similar
- Having traits or characteristics in common; alike, comparable.
- (mathematics) Of geometrical figures including triangles, squares, ellipses, arcs and more complex figures, having the same shape but possibly different size, rotational orientation, and position; in particular, having corresponding angles equal and corresponding line segments proportional; such that one can be had from the other using a sequence of operations of rotation, translation and scaling.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A similar challenge is now facing many of world’s largest noncomputing technology companies.
- Just this month, the results of a trial of Merck’s obesity drug, taranabant, were published showing similar psychiatric problems.
- On the contrary, on standard bSSFP images, tumors can exhibit similar hypersignal than fat that could be misleading for diagnosis (Fig 3E and 3F ).
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Similar studies of rats have employed four different intracranial resorbable, slow sustained release systems—surgical foam, a thermal gel depot, a microcapsule or biodegradable polymer beads.
- Similar statistical tools were used to assess the positive and negative effects of salinity, inoculum size, and temperature on cyst and planozygote formation by A.
- Similar observations in vivo are also known, where it has been seen that a plant extract exhibits antiperoxidative and pro-oxidative effect for cardiac and liver tissues respectively [57 ].
Meaning of similar for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "similar" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en similarly
- en similarity
- en similars
- en similary
- fr similarité