similar 뜻 EN[ˈsɪmələ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLsimilars
- That which is similar to, or resembles, something else, as in quality, form, etc.
- (homeopathy) A material that produces an effect that resembles the symptoms of a particular disease.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore similarSUPmost similar
- Having traits or characteristics in common; alike, comparable.
- (mathematics) Of geometrical figures including triangles, squares, ellipses, arcs and more complex figures, having the same shape but possibly different size, rotational orientation, and position; in particular, having corresponding angles equal and corresponding line segments proportional; such that one can be had from the other using a sequence of operations of rotation, translation and scaling.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The Hall of Famer Al Simmons of the Philadelphia Athletics made a similar splash in 1930, homering in his first at-bat on opening day after ending a springlong holdout.
- The clustering and structural similarity of DUF 1794 and DUF 3598 with the nitrophorins shows that the DUFs have possible similar binding sites.
- The same attributes are found in a very similar eukaryotic cytosolic chaperone, prefoldin, which assists in binding cytoskeletal unfolded proteins.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Similar to parasympathetically mediated HR-slowing, Fingolimod-related HR-slowing is reversed by atropine or mitigated by alpha 1-receptor-agonists.
- Similar to topramezone, herbicides such as chlorotoluron and metflurazon can be N-demethylated to their primary metabolites.
- Similar statistical tools were used to assess the positive and negative effects of salinity, inoculum size, and temperature on cyst and planozygote formation by A.
Meaning of similar for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "similar" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en similarly
- en similarity
- en similary
- en similars
- en similarize