similarity 뜻 EN[sɪmɪˈlæɹɪti]
- 명사 (Noun)PLsimilaritiesSUF-ity
- Closeness of appearance to something else.
- (philosophy) The relation of sharing properties.
- Hardly is there a similarity detected between two or three facts, than men hasten to extend it to all. — Sir W. Hamilton.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A chequerwise arrangement of the species belonging to the former Rimicaris and Chorocaris within Rimicaridinae gives additional evidence for their genetic similarity and thus synonimising both genera.
- It has also some similarities with an interpretation given by B. van den Berg et al. but replacing finiteness conditions by majorizability conditions.
- Probably, these results indicated a high level of similarities and conserveness of the L rohita gene content with Danio rerio and Cyprinus carpio than with Salmo salar and Ictalurus punctatus.
Meaning of similarity for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "similarity" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr similarité
- en similarily
- en similarly
- en similarish
- en similarize