- 명사 (Noun)PLsimilaritiesSUF-ity
- Closeness of appearance to something else.
- (philosophy) The relation of sharing properties.
- Hardly is there a similarity detected between two or three facts, than men hasten to extend it to all. — Sir W. Hamilton.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A chequerwise arrangement of the species belonging to the former Rimicaris and Chorocaris within Rimicaridinae gives additional evidence for their genetic similarity and thus synonimising both genera.
- It has also some similarities with an interpretation given by B. van den Berg et al. but replacing finiteness conditions by majorizability conditions.
- The clustering and structural similarity of DUF 1794 and DUF 3598 with the nitrophorins shows that the DUFs have possible similar binding sites.
Meaning of similarity for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "similarity" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr similarité
- en similarily
- en similarly
- en similarish
- en similarize