similars 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)BFsimilar
- plural of similar.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The Monte Cristo and Philadelphia sphalerites have similar mean Pb concentrations (80 ppm) that are lower than the Lucky Dog sphalerites (119 ppm).
- The board recommends Philips, given his ample experience in similar positions.
- A few iconoclasts insist that bulbs can reflower, and you may be proving them right, but it is more likely that you started with at least two bulbs similar in size.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Similar statistical tools were used to assess the positive and negative effects of salinity, inoculum size, and temperature on cyst and planozygote formation by A.
- Similar to topramezone, herbicides such as chlorotoluron and metflurazon can be N-demethylated to their primary metabolites.
- Similar to parasympathetically mediated HR-slowing, Fingolimod-related HR-slowing is reversed by atropine or mitigated by alpha 1-receptor-agonists.
Meaning of similars for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "similars" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en similar
- en similary