단순한, 간단한 심플
- 심플(Simple, SIMPLE)에는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
쉬운 영어 위키백과
- 명사 (Noun)PLsimples
- (medicine) A preparation made from one plant, as opposed to something made from more than one plant.
- OBS A term for a physician, derived from the medicinal term above.
- (logic) A simple or atomic proposition.
- OBS Something not mixed or compounded.
- (weaving) A drawloom.
- (weaving) Part of the apparatus for raising the heddles of a drawloom.
- (Roman Catholic) A feast which is not a double or a semidouble.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsimplesPRsimplingPT, PPsimpled
- VT VI (archaic) To gather simples, ie, medicinal herbs.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMsimplerSUPsimplest
- Uncomplicated; taken by itself, with nothing added.
- Without ornamentation; plain.
- Free from duplicity; guileless, innocent, straightforward.
- Undistinguished in social condition; of no special rank.
- (now rare) Trivial; insignificant.
- (now colloquial) Feeble-minded; foolish.
- (heading, technical) Structurally uncomplicated.
- a simple ascidian
- OBS Mere; not other than; being only.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I couldn't get across to the board this simple economic fact.
- The method is based on an Aclar poly(chloro-tri-fluoro)ethylene substrate, micropatterned into an advantageous geometry by a simple thermomoulding process.
- There are more romantic orientations than simple homoromanticism, heteroromanticism, biromanticism and aromanticism.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I'm sorry but I can't spell it out for you, because the whole issue is not that simple.
- After summarisation, these documents seem much simpler.
Meaning of simple for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "simple" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr simple
- en simpler
- en simpleton
- fr simples
- en simpled