단순한, 간단한 심플
- 심플(Simple, SIMPLE)에는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
쉬운 영어 위키백과
- 명사 (Noun)PLsimples
- (medicine) A preparation made from one plant, as opposed to something made from more than one plant.
- OBS A term for a physician, derived from the medicinal term above.
- (logic) A simple or atomic proposition.
- OBS Something not mixed or compounded.
- (weaving) A drawloom.
- (weaving) Part of the apparatus for raising the heddles of a drawloom.
- (Roman Catholic) A feast which is not a double or a semidouble.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsimplesPRsimplingPT, PPsimpled
- VT VI (archaic) To gather simples, ie, medicinal herbs.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMsimplerSUPsimplest
- Uncomplicated; taken by itself, with nothing added.
- Without ornamentation; plain.
- Free from duplicity; guileless, innocent, straightforward.
- Undistinguished in social condition; of no special rank.
- (now rare) Trivial; insignificant.
- (now colloquial) Feeble-minded; foolish.
- (heading, technical) Structurally uncomplicated.
- a simple ascidian
- OBS Mere; not other than; being only.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- To complicate matters, father and sons changed their names to 'Bigg-Wither', while the girls strong-mindedly kept to their simple original 'Bigg'.
- To make it clear for the jury, I will ask you a simple yes-no question. Did you or did you not enter the house on the night of the 15th?
- We certainly do not want to take our simple categorical statements and contrapose them into cumbersome natural language.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- After summarisation, these documents seem much simpler.
- I'm sorry but I can't spell it out for you, because the whole issue is not that simple.
Meaning of simple for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "simple" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr simple
- en simpler
- en simpleton
- fr simplet
- en simplex