site 뜻 EN[saɪt] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLsitesSUF-ite
- OBS Sorrow, grief.
- The place where anything is fixed; situation; local position; as, the site of a city or of a house.
- A place fitted or chosen for any certain permanent use or occupation; as, a site for a church.
- The posture or position of a thing.
- A computer installation, particularly one associated with an intranet or internet service or telecommunications.
- A website.
- (category theory) A category together with a choice of Grothendieck topology.
- Region of a protein, a piece of DNA or RNA where chemical reactions take place.
- A part of the body which has been operated on.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsitesPRsitingPT, PPsited
- (architecture) To situate or place a building.
- The U.K. government is dusting off an alternative plan to site the center at a military outfit such as Porton Down.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- For this reason other access sites are being used, such as transapical, carotid, subclavian, and transaortic, mainly when femoral approach is not feasible.
- There also is the potential to disturb or destroy specific sites used by such species as the western diamond back rattlesnake, spade foot toad, and the desert tortoise.
- The enzyme recognizes a specific pentapyrimidine sequence of 5’-(C/T)CCTT↓-3’ and hydrolyzes the phosphodiester bond at the 3’-end of its recognition site [4 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Site includes weekly specials, newest items, and information on collecting vintage items and offers layaway. A must-see sight for the eccentric weddinggoer.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They are clearly wetlands of considerable importance, reflected in their gazettal as protected areas and Ramsar sites.
- This method uses a multihabitat sampling approach according to the coverage of available microhabitats at a site.
- Connie took her bar exam at the University of Texas test site.
Meaning of site for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "site" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr site
- en sites
- fr sites
- en sited
- en sitemap