slope EN[-əʊp] US
경사, 슬로프 기울기
- 기울기(문화어: 비탈도)는 직선이 기울어진 정도를 나타내는 수이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLslopes
- An area of ground that tends evenly upward or downward.
- I had to climb a small slope to get to the site.
- The degree to which a surface tends upward or downward.
- The road has a very sharp downward slope at that point.
- (mathematics) The ratio of the vertical and horizontal distances between two points on a line; zero if the line is horizontal, undefined if it is vertical.
- The slope of this line is 0.5
- (mathematics) The slope of the line tangent to a curve at a given point.
- The slope of a parabola increases linearly with x.
- The angle a roof surface makes with the horizontal, expressed as a ratio of the units of vertical rise to the units of horizontal length (sometimes referred to as run).
- The slope of an asphalt shingle roof system should be 4:12 or greater.
- (vulgar, highly offensive, ethnic slur) A person of Chinese or other East Asian descent.
- 동사 (Verb)SGslopesPRslopingPT, PPsloped
- VI To tend steadily upward or downward.
- The road slopes sharply down at that point.
- VT To form with a slope; to give an oblique or slanting direction to; to incline or slant.
- to slope the ground in a garden;   to slope a piece of cloth in cutting a garment
- COL (usually followed by a preposition) To try to move surreptitiously.
- I sloped in through the back door, hoping my boss wouldn't see me.
- (military) To hold a rifle at a slope with forearm perpendicular to the body in front holding the butt, the rifle resting on the shoulder.
- The order was given to "slope arms".
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore slopeSUPmost slope
- OBS Sloping.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore slopeSUPmost slope
- OBS slopingly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Amplification efficiency (E) was calculated as , where slope is the slope of the standard curve using dilution series plamids of intergenic spacer (IGS) fragment.
- I think basing your actions off an assumption like that is a slippery slope that is going to get you in trouble.
- The curve has the highest slope when the FRET efficiency is 0.5 and the interchromophore distance is close to R 0 .
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The kick-step she'd used to make steps out of the play area, was necessary to keep from sliding while walking across a slope.
- The local Lombarde has blasted upper slopes, occasionally closed lifts and deposited windslab, potentially dangerous to off-piste skiers, on lee slopes.
- Why don't you try getting your feet wet on the beginner slopes.
Meaning of slope for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "slope" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en sloped
- en sloper
- en slopey
- en slopes
- en slopeth