smallest 뜻 EN US
작은, 가장 작은
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFsmallCOMsmallerSUF-est
- superlative form of small: most small.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- These cells were shown to depolyploidize to become smaller mononucleated cells that survive the radiation treatment and produce progeny [48 ].
- The TV talent show rocketed her from the small time to stardom.
- Additionally, it is also possible that a small proportion of subjects with increased primary macrocups may have been misclassified as glaucomatous.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Small cell signaling molecules like astakines play a role in hemocyte proliferation [68 ,69 ].
- Small beekeepers may wish to team up with other beekeepers in their area and cooperative extracting rooms may be the practical answer in many districts even ...
- Small patch of nonenhancement was also noted in the long head of the rectus femoris.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I was hoping that, by volunteering at this refuge, I could make a difference, however small.
- She had to chew up the food for him because his teeth are too small.