soft 뜻 EN[sɔft] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLsofts
- A soft or foolish person; an idiot.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMsofterCOMmore softSUPsoftestSUPmost soft
- Easily giving way under pressure.
- My head sank easily into the soft pillow.
- (of cloth or similar material) Smooth and flexible; not rough, rugged, or harsh.
- Polish the silver with a soft cloth to avoid scratching.
- soft silk; a soft skin
- There was a soft breeze blowing.
- Expressing gentleness or tenderness; mild; conciliatory; courteous; kind.
- soft eyes
- Gentle in action or motion; easy.
- Weak in character; impressible.
- Requiring little or no effort; easy.
- a soft job
- Not bright or intense.
- soft lighting
- (of a road intersection) Having an acute angle.
- At the intersection, there are two roads going to the left. Take the soft left.
- (of a sound) Quiet.
- I could hear the soft rustle of the leaves in the trees.
- (linguistics) voiced, sonant.
- DH represents the voiced (soft) th of English these clothes. — The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
- (linguistics, rare) voiceless.
- (linguistics, Slavic languages) palatalized.
- SLA Lacking strength or resolve, wimpy.
- When it comes to drinking, he is as soft as they come.
- (of water) Low in dissolved calcium compounds.
- You won't need as much soap, as the water here is very soft.
- (Britain) COL Foolish.
- (physics) Of a ferromagnetic material; a material that becomes essentially non magnetic when an external magnetic field is removed, a material with a low magnetic coercivity. (compare hard).
- (of a person) Physically or emotionally weak.
- Incomplete, or temporary; not a full action.
- The admin imposed a soft block/ban on the user or a soft lock on the article.
- (Britain, of a man) Effeminate.
- Agreeable to the senses.
- a soft liniment
- soft wines
- Not harsh or offensive to the sight; not glaring or jagged; pleasing to the eye.
- soft colours
- the soft outline of the snow-covered hill
- 부사 (Adverb)COMsofterCOMmore softSUPsoftestSUPmost soft
- OBS Softly; without roughness or harshness; gently; quietly.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- (archaic) Be quiet; hold; stop; not so fast.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Unfortunately, these–as well as more recent ones like the important [40 ]–are resolutely craniocentric, mostly disregarding the hyobranchium, the postcranial skeleton and the soft tissues.
- This genial melting of prejudices under the soft sunlights falling upon the hearts of the circle, was to me, the charm of this, and of the former evening: and was the best part of the entertainment.
- Every morning the soft crinkly sound of saranwrap that she had molded to her body every night, a cure for eczema.
Meaning of soft for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "soft" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr soft
- en softly
- en software
- en softened
- en softness