흙, 토양 흙
- 흙 또는 토양(土壤)은 암석이나 동식물의 유해가 오랜 기간 침식과 풍화를 거쳐 생성된 땅을 구성하는 물질이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLsoils
- NU A mixture of sand and organic material, used to support plant growth.
- NU The unconsolidated mineral or organic material on the immediate surface of the earth that serves as a natural medium for the growth of land plants.
- NU The unconsolidated mineral or organic matter on the surface of the earth that has been subjected to and shows effects of genetic and environmental factors of: climate (including water and temperature effects), and macro- and microorganisms, conditioned by relief, acting on parent material over a period of time. A product-soil differs from the material from which it is derived in many physical, chemical, biological, and morphological properties and characteristics.
- Country or territory.
- The refugees returned to their native soil.
- Kenyan soil
- That which soils or pollutes; a stain.
- A marshy or miry place to which a hunted boar resorts for refuge; hence, a wet place, stream, or tract of water, sought for by other game, as deer.
- Dung; compost; manure.
- night soil
- NU (euphemistic) Faeces or urine etc. when found on clothes.
- NC (medicine) A bag containing soiled items.
- A wet or marshy place in which a boar or other such game seeks refuge when hunted.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsoilsPRsoilingPT, PPsoiled
- VT To make dirty.
- VI To become dirty or soiled.
- Light colours soil sooner than dark ones.
- VT (figuratively) To stain or mar, as with infamy or disgrace; to tarnish; to sully.
- (reflexive) To dirty one's clothing by accidentally defecating while clothed.
- To make invalid, to ruin.
- To enrich with soil or muck; to manure.
- To feed, as cattle or horses, in the barn or an enclosure, with fresh grass or green food cut for them, instead of sending them out to pasture; hence (such food having the effect of purging them), to purge by feeding on green food.
- to soil a horse
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In this study, we minimised the opportunity for lateral surface loss of biochar from the repacked soil by enclosing the microplot area with a ~3 cm raised edge.
- “It provides the legal basis for managing cyberactivity on China’s soil and resisting activities which jeopardize China’s cybersecurity.”
- This was a pleasure of no small kind; and in stepping foot again upon the soil of that country, which contains much that I prize, and more that I admire
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- "What good tilth," he said, grabbing a handful of soil.
Meaning of soil for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "soil" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en soiled
- en soile
- en soils
- en soily
- en soiler