someone 뜻 EN[ˈsʌmwʌn] US
어떤 사람, 누군가가
- 명사 (Noun)PLsomeonesSUF-one
- A partially specified but unnamed person.
- Do you need a gift for that special someone?
- 대명사 (Pronoun)
- Some person.
- Is someone there?
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I don't know the answer to that, but maybe someone else does - I'll ask around.
- If there is anyone in the audience who can't stand someone pushing a Shinji x Rei thing, I know you want to quit on this fic now.
- When he found out that someone had broken the window, he went spare.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Someone will invariably nitpick about any spelling error posted to the forums.
- Someone should carjack that pompous jerk and teach him a lesson!
- Someone really needs to go put the kibosh on that noisy party.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- That is a serious accusation, so make sure you have plenty of evidence before you point the finger at someone.
- Don't go racing around corners at full tilt or you'll hit someone.
- For this next challenge, you'll need to couple up with someone.
Meaning of someone for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "someone" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 세 번째 사람의 대명사
및 부정 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en someone's
- en someones