something else 뜻 EN
다른 것, 뭔가 다른
- 명사 (Noun)
- INF Something exceptional, out of the ordinary, unusual.
- My mother's cooking is something else!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Every time I thought he was on the verge of telling us, he decided to say something else instead.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I wonder now if I've under-achieved because of this attitude. I didn't write, paint etc. because it was expected that I would. So I bloodymindedly wanted to do something else.
- I don't wish to discuss this further. Let's talk about something else.
- Does your dog have any of the following diseases such as diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, demodicosis, hypothyroidism, pancreatic insufficiency, liver malfunction, or something else?