sort of 뜻 EN
- 부사 (Adverb)
- IDI COL  Approximately; in a way; partially; not quite; somewhat.
- Nothing was too small to receive attention, if a supervising eye could suggest improvements likely to conduce to the common welfare. Mr. Gordon Burnage, for instance, personally visited dust-bins and back premises, accompanied by a sort of village bailiff, going his round like a commanding officer doing billets.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The epitaxial growth process for multi-junction cells requires planar geometries, thus making it challenging to apply any sort of traditional texturing or nanotexturing.
- It was a strange kind of clapping; a sort of wide-handed upward clap, compounded by the exaggerated nasal voice the hijras used in speech.
- Ninian Smart, The Long Search (1977) p. 27. It is no surprise then to find that Hinduism is really a sort of federation of Hinduisms.
Meaning of sort of for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "sort of" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en sort-of
- en out of
- en short o
- en sort out
- en short oo