sounds 뜻 EN[saʊndz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFsound
- plural of sound.
- 동사 (Verb)BFsoundPRsoundingPT, PPsounded
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of sound.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It was as still as a church on a week-day: the pattering rain on the forest leaves was the only sound audible in its vicinage.
- But she quickly countered that impression with the warm, almost mezzolike sound she brought to Peter Kelsh’s appealing, neo-Romantic “When Shall We Set Sail for Happiness?”
- Your records will sound a lot better if you hire a good sound engineer.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Sound engineering has progressed greatly since the early days of the phonograph.
- Sound off like you got a pair! (drill sergeant in Full Metal Jacket)
- Sound my barbaric yawps over the roofs of the world - Walt Whitman
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Solid bodies, if they be very softly percussed, give no sound.
- Time had taken its toll on the old bridge, and it was no longer sound.
- He combines the best of classical music with the excitement of the modern sound.
Meaning of sounds for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "sounds" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en sounds out
- en soundscape
- en soundscore
- en soundstage
- en soundscapes