species EN[ˈspiːʃiːz] US
종 종 (생물학)
- 종(種)은 생물 분류 단계 중 가장 낮은 단계이며 속의 아래이다.
- 명사 (Noun)SUF-ies
- A type or kind of thing.
- This species of animal is unique to the area.
- Hence, in determining whether a form should be ranked as a species or a variety, the opinion of naturalists having sound judgment and wide experience seems the only guide to follow.
- An image, an appearance, a spectacle.
- I cast the species of the Sun onto a sheet of paper through a telescope.
- Wit, [ …] the faculty of imagination in the writer, which searches over all the memory for the species or ideas of those things which it designs to represent.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
- (Roman Catholicism) Either of the two elements of the Eucharist after they have been consecrated, so named because they retain the image of the bread and wine before their transubstantiation into the body and blood of Christ.
- Coin, or coined silver, gold, or other metal, used as a circulating medium; specie.
- A component part of compound medicine; a simple.
- An officinal mixture or compound powder of any kind; especially, one used for making an aromatic tea or tisane; a tea mixture.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Some Megastigmus species target conifer species with ovules at prefertilization stages, others target conifers with ovules that are post-fertilization [16 ].
- Additionally, DNA of following species not covered by the assay was tested to exclude cross-reactivity: macaque, budgerigar, pogona, and carp.
- Despite the enormous number of disulfide combinations possible, LDLR oxidative folding leads to a single native species with 30 unique intradomain disulfides.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Species living in the Mediterranean, Atlantic, and Northern Sea had similar encephalisation indices compared to the indopacific coral reef dwelling species.
- Species on this family can be identified by its mytiliform form, sometimes quadrate, with the hinge edentulous and the umbos anterior or terminal.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- This has resulted in the identification of over five thousand new transcriptional multiexonic events in human and/or chimpanzee that are not observed in the rest of species.
- Neither data set provided evidence for an increased encephalisation index compared to other wrasse species.
- Researchers assumed that there was no venom without a delivery system, and so they concluded that venomousness must be a highly derived trait seen in a relatively small fraction of all snake species.
Meaning of species for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "species" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
, 불변 명사
, 불규칙 복수형
, 불규칙 복수형 명사와
및 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 명사 형태
- 불변 명사
- 불규칙 복수형
- 불규칙 복수형 명사와
- 셀 수 있는 명사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en speciesm
- en speciest
- en speciests
- en speciesism
- en speciesist