species EN[ˈspiːʃiːz] US
종 종 (생물학)
- 종(種)은 생물 분류 단계 중 가장 낮은 단계이며 속의 아래이다.
- 명사 (Noun)SUF-ies
- A type or kind of thing.
- This species of animal is unique to the area.
- Hence, in determining whether a form should be ranked as a species or a variety, the opinion of naturalists having sound judgment and wide experience seems the only guide to follow.
- An image, an appearance, a spectacle.
- I cast the species of the Sun onto a sheet of paper through a telescope.
- Wit, [ …] the faculty of imagination in the writer, which searches over all the memory for the species or ideas of those things which it designs to represent.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
- (Roman Catholicism) Either of the two elements of the Eucharist after they have been consecrated, so named because they retain the image of the bread and wine before their transubstantiation into the body and blood of Christ.
- Coin, or coined silver, gold, or other metal, used as a circulating medium; specie.
- A component part of compound medicine; a simple.
- An officinal mixture or compound powder of any kind; especially, one used for making an aromatic tea or tisane; a tea mixture.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We found that an estimated minimum of 23% of the Icelandic population of Whimbrels and c. 10% of the world population of the species breed in riverplain habitats in Iceland.
- While nine barnacle species are recorded for the German sectors of the North and Baltic Sea [95 ], the total number of thecostracan species inhabiting the North Sea is unknown.
- Furthermore, SP-D can promote activation of macrophages and neutrophils by enhancing the production of nitrogen species and superoxidative burst [13 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Species on this family can be identified by its mytiliform form, sometimes quadrate, with the hinge edentulous and the umbos anterior or terminal.
- Species living in the Mediterranean, Atlantic, and Northern Sea had similar encephalisation indices compared to the indopacific coral reef dwelling species.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- C. subterraneum is closely related to thaumarchaeotic species.
- Family affiliations are indicated for nonpinniped species.
- Researchers assumed that there was no venom without a delivery system, and so they concluded that venomousness must be a highly derived trait seen in a relatively small fraction of all snake species.
Meaning of species for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "species" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
, 불변 명사
, 불규칙 복수형
, 불규칙 복수형 명사와
및 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 명사 형태
- 불변 명사
- 불규칙 복수형
- 불규칙 복수형 명사와
- 셀 수 있는 명사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en speciesm
- en speciest
- en speciests
- en speciesism
- en speciesist