- 명사 (Noun)PLstablesSUF-able
- A building, wing or dependency set apart and adapted for lodging and feeding (and training) animals with hoofs, especially horses.
- There were stalls for fourteen horses in the squire's stables.
- (metonymically) All the racehorses of a particular stable, i.e. belonging to a given owner.
- 동사 (Verb)SGstablesPRstablingPT, PPstabled
- VT to put or keep (horse) in a stable.
- (rail transport) VT to park (a rail vehicle).
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMstablerCOMmore stableSUPstablestSUPmost stable
- Relatively unchanging, permanent; firmly fixed or established; consistent; not easily moved, altered, or destroyed.
- He was in a stable relationship.
- a stable government
- (computing) Said of a version of software that has been tested and is believed to be relatively free of bugs, as opposed to a beta version.
- You should download the 1.9 version of that video editing software, it is the latest stable version. The version 2.0 is beta, it has more features but is known to freeze randomly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The number of players will diminish, but the strong players may be stabler after the crisis.”
- As shown previously, stable macrohaemodynamics in our model remained near the lower limit of the renal auto-regulatory range reported for anaesthetized rats.
- In haemodynamically stable patients, Type 1 injuries (intimal tears) can be managed nonoperatively with aggressive heart rate and blood pressure control and serial imaging.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Last night’s programme – the first of a series of three – was another unwayward beast from the Worsley stable.
- Upon a hanging ledge of rock unstable, / Th' unsurest spot that may in earth be found, / Showing to all that she is never stable.
Meaning of stable for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "stable" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr stable
- fr stables
- en stabled
- en stabler
- en stables