standing EN[ˈstændɪŋ] US
서있는, 서 있는
- 명사 (Noun)PLstandingsSUF-ing
- Position or reputation in society or a profession.
- He does not have much of a standing as a chemist.
- a member of long standing
- The act of a person who stands, or a place where someone stands.
- I will provide you a good standing to see his entry. — Francis Bacon.
- I think in deep mire, where there is no standing. — Psalms lxix. 2.
- (sports) The position of a team in a league or of a player in a list.
- After their last win, their standing went up three places.
- (Britain) room in which to park a vehicle or vehicles.
- (law) The right of a party to bring a legal action, based on the relationship between that party and the matter to which the action relates.
- He may be insulting, a miserable rotter and a fool, but unless he slanders or libels you, or damages your property, you do not have standing to sue him.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of stand; in the process of coming to an upright position.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Erect, not cut down.
- Performed from an erect position.
- standing ovation
- Remaining in force or status.
- standing committee
- Stagnant; not moving or flowing.
- standing water
- Not transitory; not liable to fade or vanish; lasting.
- a standing colour
- Not movable; fixed.
- a standing bed, distinguished from a trundle-bed
- the standing rigging of a ship
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You're only corpse camping if your standing there waiting to attack again when they come for what's left of their gear.
- I don't look at the standings because my team is doing poorly.
- It’s funny to see these 20- and 30-year-old superathletes never standing up.
Meaning of standing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "standing" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr standing
- en standings
- fr standings
- en standing O
- en standing up