stated 뜻 EN[ˈsteɪtɪd] US
정해진, 명시 된
- 동사 (Verb)BFstateSGstatesPRstatingSUF-ated
- simple past tense and past participle of state.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFstateCOMmore stateSUPmost state
- Settled; established; fixed.
- Recurring at a regular time; not occasional.
- stated preaching
- stated business hours
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Across the West, crops rotted for the second summer in a row this year because of a weekslong shutdown of visa processing for seasonal farm workers caused by State Department computer problems.
- Recently enacted three-strikes laws in several states similarly provide an opportunity to test the deterrence hypothesis.
- One study in the US modeled a 54% reduction in nonbacteremic pneumococcal pneumonia in adults 65 years and older in states that had achieved over 80% vaccination coverage in children under two years.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- These observations are consistent with the hypothesis that asynchronous hemodynamics is atheroprone and indirectly indicate EC under asynchronous hemodynamics initiate an inflammatory state.
- The liver appears to have also been in the adipescent state.
- One exception is the upregulation of Dmc1 in response to radiation-induced mitotic catastrophe (MC) in human cell lines [48 ] creating a pseudomeiotic state.
Meaning of stated for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "stated" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en statedly
- en stated income
- en stated-income