stated 뜻 EN[ˈsteɪtɪd] US
정해진, 명시 된
- 동사 (Verb)BFstateSGstatesPRstatingSUF-ated
- simple past tense and past participle of state.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFstateCOMmore stateSUPmost state
- Settled; established; fixed.
- Recurring at a regular time; not occasional.
- stated preaching
- stated business hours
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- President Bush laid out the scenario we face if the United States decides to cut and run.
- Only half the delegates from the state were seated at the convention because the state held its primary too early.
- Apocarpous fruits are the ancestral state in Acronychia and subapocarpous and fully syncarpous fruits are derived.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Alaska didn't attain statehood until 1959 when it became the 49th state of the United States.
- One exception is the upregulation of Dmc1 in response to radiation-induced mitotic catastrophe (MC) in human cell lines [48 ] creating a pseudomeiotic state.
- Empire of the Sun was an enormous literary and commercial success in Britain but pretty much bit the Big One on its own in the United States.
Meaning of stated for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "stated" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en statedly
- en stated-income
- en stated income