stated EN[ˈsteɪtɪd] US
정해진, 명시 된
- 동사 (Verb)BFstateSGstatesPRstatingSUF-ated
- simple past tense and past participle of state.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFstateCOMmore stateSUPmost state
- Settled; established; fixed.
- Recurring at a regular time; not occasional.
- stated preaching
- stated business hours
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Recently enacted three-strikes laws in several states similarly provide an opportunity to test the deterrence hypothesis.
- Renaming Connex trains in Melbourne is simple a brandwash as the issues of decaying rolling stock and infrastructure, of which the state government is responsible for, persist.
- The monoanion and dianion states are both potentially relevant at biological pH. The dianion strongly absorbs photons at 480 nm and gives a strong emission peak at 517 nm.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- With memory that slow, the processor is going to spend most of its time on wait states.
- T3 modulation of GABA A receptors therefore has a plausible significance in normal physiology, and apparent relevance to dysthyroid states.
- Empire of the Sun was an enormous literary and commercial success in Britain but pretty much bit the Big One on its own in the United States.
Meaning of stated for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "stated" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en statedly
- en stated income
- en stated-income