states 뜻 EN[steɪts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFstate
- plural of state.
- 동사 (Verb)BFstatePRstatingPT, PPstated
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of state.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There was a lot of libertarian wrong-mindedness in his piece—some crazy ideas about tort reform, some misguided nonsense about allowing insurance companies to go across state lines...
- He estimates that in 2007 the market in the United States for so-called neurosoftware was $225 million.
- Mexico and Canada border the United States of America.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Last year, Wall Street raked in $8.5 billion in fees for acting as behind-the-scenes consiglieres in the United States.
- These observations are consistent with the hypothesis that asynchronous hemodynamics is atheroprone and indirectly indicate EC under asynchronous hemodynamics initiate an inflammatory state.
- T3 modulation of GABA A receptors therefore has a plausible significance in normal physiology, and apparent relevance to dysthyroid states.
Meaning of states for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "states" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en statesman
- en statesmen
- en stateside
- en stateswoman
- en stateswomen