states 뜻 EN[steɪts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFstate
- plural of state.
- 동사 (Verb)BFstatePRstatingPT, PPstated
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of state.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The United States of North America in Congress Assembled [ …] have appointed the honble. John Adams [ …] to be their Minister Plenipotentiary
- In the United States, the Secretary of State is an appointed position.
- I don't know who the twenty-first president of the United States was, but it should be very easy to find out.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- One exception is the upregulation of Dmc1 in response to radiation-induced mitotic catastrophe (MC) in human cell lines [48 ] creating a pseudomeiotic state.
- Alaska didn't attain statehood until 1959 when it became the 49th state of the United States.
- T3 modulation of GABA A receptors therefore has a plausible significance in normal physiology, and apparent relevance to dysthyroid states.
Meaning of states for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "states" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en statesman
- en statesmen
- en stateside
- en stateswoman
- en stateswomen