states 뜻 EN[steɪts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFstate
- plural of state.
- 동사 (Verb)BFstatePRstatingPT, PPstated
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of state.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Although invented in 1974, the number of moves required to solve any state of Rubik's Cube (the so-called God's number) is yet to be determined after 30 years.
- Where but in Usania would a state delegation appear at a national convention pledged to support a man known to be ineligible for election?
- peed limits in the United States are set by each state or territory.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- State collection and dissemination have been abstracted away from the application by the common-map abstraction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- One exception is the upregulation of Dmc1 in response to radiation-induced mitotic catastrophe (MC) in human cell lines [48 ] creating a pseudomeiotic state.
- With memory that slow, the processor is going to spend most of its time on wait states.
- Empire of the Sun was an enormous literary and commercial success in Britain but pretty much bit the Big One on its own in the United States.
Meaning of states for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "states" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en statesman
- en statesmen
- en stateside
- en stateswoman
- en stateswomen