students EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFstudent
- plural of student.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I'm just a poor student trying to contribute to fanficdom.
- In driver's education, they used to teach students to drive in cars with a three-on-the-tree, but now the cars all have automatic transmission.
- Our targeted interventions are aimed at the students who need help the most.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Students are expected to start studying for final exams in March.
- Students with a pronounced Midland South dialect are required to take a course teaching them to speak and write in Standard English.
- Student responses are gradually automatized through repetition.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They tried to cultivate an interest in learning among their students.
- Jim was a tyrant who threw his weight around when it came to punishing his students.
- If he would buckle down and do his homework, he could be an excellent student.