students 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFstudent
- plural of student.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Some students pad out their essays by adding a whole lot of quotes from random sources.
- After completing the last lesson, the student should be on “talking terms” with anyone who discusses the subject of algebra.
- The goal is to teach students how to take a position and defend it strongly and with passion, and yet fair-mindedly.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Students are expected to start studying for final exams in March.
- Students with a pronounced Midland South dialect are required to take a course teaching them to speak and write in Standard English.
- Student responses are gradually automatized through repetition.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They tried to cultivate an interest in learning among their students.
- If he would buckle down and do his homework, he could be an excellent student.
- Professor Jones is a good teacher. He knows how to put his ideas over to the students.