style 뜻 EN[staɪl] US
- 스타일(style)은 다음을 가리키는 말이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLstylesSUF-style
- A manner of doing or presenting things, especially a fashionable one.
- flair; grace; fashionable skill.
- As a dancer, he has a lot of style.
- (botany) The stalk that connects the stigma(s) to the ovary in a pistil of a flower.
- A traditional or legal term preceding a reference to a person who holds a title or post.
- A traditional or legal term used to address a person who holds a title or post.
- the style of Majesty
- (nonstandard) A stylus.
- OBS A pen; an author's pen.
- A sharp-pointed tool used in engraving; a graver.
- A kind of blunt-pointed surgical instrument.
- A long, slender, bristle-like process.
- the anal styles of insects
- The pin, or gnomon, of a sundial, the shadow of which indicates the hour.
- (computing) A visual or other modification to text or other elements of a document, such as bold or italic.
- applying styles to text in a wordprocessor
- Cascading Style Sheets
- 동사 (Verb)SGstylesPRstylingPT, PPstyled
- VT To create or give a style, fashion or image to.
- VT To call or give a name or title to.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He styles himself the antiguru, the anti-Martha Stewart , the anti-Rachael Ray. And his is the war to end all wars.
- Big hair went out of style as the 1980s came to a close.
- They vary as much as the Guardian but generally exclude the more Araucarian style of puzzle.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The goth subculture has its own mode of dress, and it has a characteristic musical style.
- Though the red we drank was fine with the dish, a white, like a rich viognier with a pedigree — a Condrieu, of course — suits it in far better style.
- Assam bush is the best choice for making many world famous teas, but not for white tea, either budset or leaf style.
Meaning of style for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "style" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr style
- en styled
- en stylee
- en stylet
- en styler