styles 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)BFstyle
- plural of style.
- 동사 (Verb)BFstylePRstylingPT, PPstyled
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of style.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But in these overwrought scenes, Mr. Emmerich has reverted to the hyperadrenalized style of his big-budget disaster films like “The Day After Tomorrow” and “Independence Day.”
- Medical Scale Co. offers both rigid weighboard and stretcher style scales to weigh your bedridden patients.
- It’s not cheap, mind, but the marriage of retro styling and modern rideability will be irresistible for old-school race romantics (condorcycles.com ).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Though the red we drank was fine with the dish, a white, like a rich viognier with a pedigree — a Condrieu, of course — suits it in far better style.
- Assam bush is the best choice for making many world famous teas, but not for white tea, either budset or leaf style.
- The goth subculture has its own mode of dress, and it has a characteristic musical style.
Meaning of styles for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "styles" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr styles
- en stylest
- en stylesheet
- en stylesheets