subject 뜻 EN[ˈsʌb.dʒɛkt] US US
- 명사 (Noun)PLsubjectsPREsub-
- (grammar) In a clause: the word or word group (usually a noun phrase) that is dealt with. In active clauses with verbs denoting an action, the subject and the actor are usually the same.
- In the sentence ‘The mouse is eaten by the cat in the kitchen.’, ‘The mouse’ is the subject, ‘the cat’ being the agent.
- An actor; one who takes action.
- The subjects and objects of power.
- The main topic of a paper, work of art, discussion, field of study, etc.
- A particular area of study.
- Her favorite subject is physics.
- A citizen in a monarchy.
- I am a British subject.
- A person ruled over by another, especially a monarch or state authority.
- (music) The main theme or melody, especially in a fugue.
- A human, animal or an inanimate object that is being examined, treated, analysed, etc.
- (philosophy) A being that has subjective experiences, subjective consciousness, or a relationship with another entity.
- (logic) That of which something is stated.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsubjectsPRsubjectingPT, PPsubjected
- VT (construed with to) To cause (someone or something) to undergo a particular experience, especially one that is unpleasant or unwanted.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore subjectSUPmost subject
- Likely to be affected by or to experience something.
- a country subject to extreme heat
- Conditional upon.
- The local board sets local policy, subject to approval from the State Board.
- Placed or situated under; lying below, or in a lower situation.
- Placed under the power of another; owing allegiance to a particular sovereign or state.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Additionally, it is also possible that a small proportion of subjects with increased primary macrocups may have been misclassified as glaucomatous.
- Then I had a good think on the subject of the hocussing of Cigarette, and I was reluctantly bound to admit that once again the man in the corner had found the only possible solution to the mystery.
- One, by a lawyer for the City of Nogales, says, “How many non-Hispanic-looking persons get subjected to nonimmigration questions?
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Subjects with ophthalmic conditions other than dry eye or systemic disease including blepharitis, meibomitis, lid abnormalities as well as contact lens wearers were also excluded.
- Subjects with elementary or higher education level had higher intensity of avoidance-oriented strategies in the hemodialyzed group.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- This course only scratches the surface of the subject.
- Social studies gives you an excuse to stick your nose into a broad range of subjects.
- In conclusion, sarcopenic older women showed lower muscle function and higher cardiovascular risk due to increased PP levels compared with nonsarcopenic subjects.
Meaning of subject for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "subject" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en subjects
- en subjected
- en subjective
- fr subjective
- en subject-matter