submerged 뜻 EN
침수 된, 잠긴
- 동사 (Verb)PREsub-
- simple past tense and past participle of submerge.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore submergedSUPmost submerged
- Jimmy was completely submerged when he was snorkeling.
- below the surface of a liquid.
- poor, impoverished.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Before embedding, the number of zygocardiac teeth and urocardiac ridges (as described by [25 ]) (Fig 1C ) was counted and both structures were submerged in 100% ethanol (~5 s) and air dried (~1 h).
- There's lots of structure to be fished along the west shore of the lake; the impoundment submerged a town there when it was built.
- The cathode electrodes were only partly submerged in the catholyte to allow for an ‘air-wicking’ aerobic configuration.
Meaning of submerged for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "submerged" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en submerge
- fr submerge
- en submerges
- fr submerges