such as EN
같은, 와 같은
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Gypsies enjoy a reputation for natural musicianship, and their passionate repertoire has inspired nongypsy composers such as Liszt, Brahms, Schubert, Tchaikovsky, and Strauss.
- The U.K. government is dusting off an alternative plan to site the center at a military outfit such as Porton Down.
- Those missing pathogens included published noncosomicol pathogen such as Enterococcus faecalis, Klebsiella pneumonia.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "such as" 는 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en tuchas
- fr juchas
- fr ruchas
- fr séchas
- en nuchas