such as 뜻 EN
같은, 와 같은
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I use roses and grasses such as stipa, sweet william and tulips, with structural stuff such as the evergreen shrubs choisya and danae.
- Pardew made five changes to the side that thrashed West Ham 5-0 on Wednesday - with players such as James Perch and Alan Smith given the chance to underline their case for a regular starting berth.
- Common in English, where in some putative compounds, such as autocrat or technocrat, both members would be combining forms.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "such as" 는 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en tuchas
- fr juchas
- en schwas
- fr ruchas
- fr séchas