such as EN
같은, 와 같은
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If you equip your search engine with a stop list containing a few common words such as "a", "the", and "and", you can decrease the full-text index size by about 20%.
- It’s an apt metaphor for the music, a collision of African dance genres such as kuduro, kizomba and tarraxinha with house and techno that is unique to Lisbon’s ghettos.
- Thus, ROS is involved in many bioactions, such as phagocytosis, mutagenesis and genotoxicity [87 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "such as" 는 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr juchas
- fr ruchas
- en nuchas
- fr séchas
- en tuchas