such as EN
같은, 와 같은
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Diagnosing IE can be straightforward in patients with the typical oslerian manifestations such as bacteremia, evidence of active valvulitis, peripheral emboli, and immunologic vascular phenomena.
- Other cytokines, such as neopterin, that are elevated in the CSF of LNB patients, but not in patients with other neuroinfectious conditions, are also elevated in the CSF of neurosyphilis patients.
- These include pyrroloquinoline quinone [45 ], AMP-activated protein kinase activators such as 5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleotide [46 ], and adiponectin receptor agonists [47 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "such as" 는 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr ruchas
- fr séchas
- en schwas
- fr sucras
- en tuchas