such as 뜻 EN
같은, 와 같은
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- These improvements have enabled nanomole-scale structure elucidations such as were used to characterize the sanguinamides from the marine nudibranch Hexabranchus sanguineus [13 ].
- for having applied to the Side of the Head any thin black Body, such as the Brim of a Hat, so as it may abscond the Objects that are upon that Side
- Five days after Hurricane Katrina, large swaths of New Orleans, such as Canal Street seen here, are still submerged in water.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "such as" 는 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en tuchas
- en nuchas
- fr juchas
- fr ruchas
- fr séchas