surgical 뜻 EN[ˈsɜːdʒɪkəl]
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore surgicalSUPmost surgicalPREsur-SUF-ical
- Of, relating to, used in, or resulting from surgery.
- Similar studies of rats have employed four different intracranial resorbable, slow sustained release systems—surgical foam, a thermal gel depot, a microcapsule or biodegradable polymer beads.
- Precise or very accurate.
- The building was destroyed with a surgical air-strike.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Among preclinical studies, 16 described arthrotomic implantation as a surgical procedure to treat focal osteochondral defects and 8 studies described intra-articular injections for an OA model.
- Placentas and endometrial tissue was collected at 52–55 days of pregnancy by surgical embryectomy which involved removal of the entire conceptus and surrounding endometrial tissue.
- Chen and Ling reported on their experiences using this phantom for training in endonasal surgical procedures.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Surgical measures are currently under discussion as a radical treatment for rectovestibular fistula.