system EN[ˈsɪstəm] US
체계, 시스템 계 (물리학)
- 계(系, system)는 구성 요소들을 체계적으로 통일한 조직을 일컫는다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLsystems
- A collection of organized things; a whole composed of relationships among its members.
- There are eight planets in the solar system.
- A method or way of organizing or planning.
- Many people believed communism was a good system until the breakup of the Soviet Union.
- Don't want to grow old too fast / Don't want to let the system get me down / I've got to find a way to make the good times last / And if you'll show me how, I'm ready now
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I also reconsulted the gastroenterologist, who now suggested a “capsule” endoscopy, in which the patient swallows a tiny camera that passes through the system so its images can be analyzed.
- The finding of renal cell carcinoma arising in a kidney with the duplication of pelvicalyceal system and ureters, as in the present case, is uncommon.
- Following the approach adopted in [2, 3], two orthogonal cartesian reference systems are considered: [ …] .
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The principle was recognized by some of the early Greek philosophers who embodied it in their systems.
- The general concern about industrial stagnation inspired an overhaul of the patent system.
- The digital channelizer, which is used to split the received signal into a number of sub-channels, plays an important role in SDR systems.
Meaning of system for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "system" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr system
- fr systems
- en systems
- en systematic
- en systematically