taken 뜻 EN[ˈteɪkən] US
촬영, 찍은 테이큰
- 테이큰(Taken)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
테이큰 (TV 시리즈)
- 동사 (Verb)BFtakeSGtakesPRtakingPTtook
- past participle of take.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFtake
- Infatuated; fond of or attracted to.
- He was very taken with the girl, I hear.
- INF In a monoamorous relationship.
- I can't ask her out, she's taken.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Let's crank up the old motorcycle and take it for a spin.
- It takes more than a picture in a girlie magazine for me to get off.
- It was good of him to take the fall for you like that, I just wonder if he will come out of this one unscathed.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Take it easy on the roller coasters or you're going to chuck up your lunch.
- Take it from me, if you can't learn how to communicate with each other, your marriage will never work.
- Taking Cornell notes is a real pain because I have to draw the lines on the paper every time.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I know if anyone called me a carrot-topped Jezebel, umbrage is the first thing I'd take.
- When the wombat-riding chimp jumped onto the bar, Smith, who had been enjoying a beer, did a massive spit take.
- Each wit may praise it for his own dear sake, / And hint he writ it, if the thing should take.
Meaning of taken for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "taken" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, -en로 끝나는 형용사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- -en로 끝나는 형용사
- 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en taken on
- en taken for
- en taken off
- en taken out
- en taken down