taken EN[ˈteɪkən] US
촬영, 찍은 테이큰
- 테이큰(Taken)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
테이큰 (TV 시리즈)
- 동사 (Verb)BFtakeSGtakesPRtakingPTtook
- past participle of take.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFtake
- Infatuated; fond of or attracted to.
- He was very taken with the girl, I hear.
- INF In a monoamorous relationship.
- I can't ask her out, she's taken.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Tuesday, when, after morning prayer, the members, attended by their retinues of scribes, chiauses, &c., took their seats with great ceremony.
- When he was in college he took it up the ass a few times, but now he prefers to give it.
- In hard times, some women would take in washing and others dressmaking repairs.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- taking the whimseys of a feverish brain for the calm revelation of truth. — Bancroft.
- Take back faulty goods to the shop where you bought them.
- Take your choice; get out while the getting's good, or we'll boom Glad-hand by starting a Boot Hill right here." A Boot Hill! Grinch reflected.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Using the recently developed method of nasosorption with synthetic adsorptive matrices (SAM), a series of samples were taken.
- When the wombat-riding chimp jumped onto the bar, Smith, who had been enjoying a beer, did a massive spit take.
- At the depot, Hook climbed out, slamming the door twice before the latch took.
Meaning of taken for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "taken" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, -en로 끝나는 형용사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- -en로 끝나는 형용사
- 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en taken on
- en taken off
- en taken out
- en taken for
- en taken hold