tasted 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFtasteSGtastesPRtasting
- simple past tense and past participle of taste.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The taste of an eggplant could be described as pepper meets tomato.
- The liquor has a foul taste at this point, but that's why we age it; those bitter notes will age out of the product by the time it is ready to sell.
- Do you cry out in your sleep? All my failings exposed... Gets a taste in my mouth As desperation takes hold Why is it something so good Just can't function no more
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- That color scheme really oversteps the bounds of good taste.
- No one to look at her preparations, and admire her deft-handedness and taste!
Meaning of tasted for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "tasted" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en taste
- en lasted
- en wasted
- en tastes
- en tested