team EN[tiːm] US
- 팀(영어: team)은 달성해야 할 목표, 이를 위한 접근 방식을 공유하고 연대 책임을 지며,
- 명사 (Noun)PLteams
- A set of draught animals, such as two horses in front of a carriage.
- Any group of people involved in the same activity, especially sports or work.
- We need more volunteers for the netball team.
- The IT manager leads a team of three software developers.
- OBS A group of animals moving together, especially young ducks.
- (Britain, law) OBS A royalty or privilege granted by royal charter to a lord of a manor, of having, keeping, and judging in his court, his bondmen, neifes, and villains, and their offspring, or suit, that is, goods and chattels, and appurtenances thereto.
- 동사 (Verb)SGteamsPRteamingPT, PPteamed
- VI To form a group, as for sports or work.
- They teamed to complete the project.
- VT To convey or haul with a team.
- to team lumber
- Misspelling of teem.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It catches an American athleticism and energetic team spirit that still seem to smash European notions of ballet classicism, as does its dancers’ selfless manner and their practicelike costumes.
- The backup team would be crouched in some tiny broom closet, with sweat rolling down their faces and their backs growing stiffer, and the jackrollers would just walk by.
- After playing so well, the team really deserved their win.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The company provided sponsorship to the research team.
- On balance, it was harsh on Hearts, who had given as good as they got against their more-fancied opponents, who, despite not being at full strength, fielded a multi-million pound team.
- My most enthusiastic contrafibularities go to the world-class HarperCollins construction team.
Meaning of team for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "team" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단체 명사
및 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en teams
- en teamster
- en teamwork
- en teamie
- en teamed