team 뜻 EN[tiːm] US
- 팀(영어: team)은 달성해야 할 목표, 이를 위한 접근 방식을 공유하고 연대 책임을 지며,
- 명사 (Noun)PLteams
- A set of draught animals, such as two horses in front of a carriage.
- Any group of people involved in the same activity, especially sports or work.
- We need more volunteers for the netball team.
- The IT manager leads a team of three software developers.
- OBS A group of animals moving together, especially young ducks.
- (Britain, law) OBS A royalty or privilege granted by royal charter to a lord of a manor, of having, keeping, and judging in his court, his bondmen, neifes, and villains, and their offspring, or suit, that is, goods and chattels, and appurtenances thereto.
- 동사 (Verb)SGteamsPRteamingPT, PPteamed
- VI To form a group, as for sports or work.
- They teamed to complete the project.
- VT To convey or haul with a team.
- to team lumber
- Misspelling of teem.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The home team appeared to have the advantage throughout the game, and finally capitalized on their opponents' weakness with just two minutes remaining, scoring several points in quick succession.
- Jones has been a substitute before, but made his first start for the team last Sunday.
- After playing so well, the team really deserved their win.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The physicist Stephen Hawking used to cox a college rowing team.
- The new condensed body font works well, and the concepts for each feature, subfeature, etc. are still reflecting the excellent design ability of the creative team.
- The company provided sponsorship to the research team.
Meaning of team for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "team" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단체 명사
및 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en teams
- en teamster
- en teamwork
- en teamie
- en teamed