technically 뜻 EN
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore technicallySUPmost technicallyPREtechni-SUF-ly
- Based on precise facts.
- Technically he was Canadian, but everyone assumed he was American.
- Having the skills or talent required for a certain job or profession.
- Although she is technically gifted, her piano playing lacks passion.
- According to the current state of science.
- For now, it is technically impossible to have a manned flight to Mercury.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I needed a waiver from the department head to take the course because I didn't technically have the prerequisite courses.
- What I find insanely wonderful about this is that technically my friend is now driving a car which is powered by the motherfreakin’ sun.
Meaning of technically for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "technically" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 문장 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en technical
- en mechanically
- en technicality
- en technicals
- en ethnically