tendency 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)PLtendenciesSUF-ency
- A likelihood of behaving in a particular way or going in a particular direction; a tending toward.
- Denim has a tendency to fade.
- (politics) An organised unit or faction within a larger political organisation.
- a militant tendency
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The other a conservative, sensory child with a tendency to overdeliberation.
- This histological subtype occurs in both osseous and extraosseous tissues and has a tendency for late local and disseminated recurrence.
- Thus communist tendencies would be consistent with toughminded radicalism while fascism would be characterised by toughminded conservatism.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Advertising for fast food can reinforce unhealthy dietary tendencies.
- People who torture often have sadistic tendencies.
Meaning of tendency for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "tendency" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en tendency tone
- en tendency tones
- en tendency writing