terms EN[tɜːmz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFtermPREter-
- plural of term.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- as long as we can come up with a fitting collective term for Powers, Blaylock and myself. Something based on the appropriate technology of the era; like 'steam-punks', perhaps...
- ... the simplest thing John Prescott could do, to help secure a fourth term for Labour, would be to disapparate, taking his fellow revenants with him. ( - The Observer)
- Or to put it in the bracingly original terms of “The Second Plane,” it is misology that is the cause of thanatism.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The governor issued many statutes during his term.
- Jeffery points out that among his neighbors are several ex-Roman Catholics who are leaning toward reinvolvement in the Church--but not on the old "do as we tell you, unquestioningly" terms.
- What we don’t want is people overdistributing by share buybacks or overpaying dividends and not investing for the long term.