terms 뜻 EN[tɜːmz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFtermPREter-
- plural of term.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The confusion of ideas and conceptions under the same term painfully inturbidates his theology. — Coleridge.
- He was sentenced to a term of six years in prison.
- In contrast, veliparib showed only marginal activity against EWSCs in our screen, and in long term growth assays we observed only partial sensitivity at 1.2–10μM (Fig 1A and 1B).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It is my pleasure to induct the new Officers for this coming term.
- What we don’t want is people overdistributing by share buybacks or overpaying dividends and not investing for the long term.
- It is more professional to accept differences, no matter what the grievance, and walk away on talking terms.