that is 뜻 EN
- 부사 (Adverb)
- (conjunctive) In other words; that is to say. Used to introduce a clarification or explanation.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The MesJ protein is a well-known cell-cycle protein that is directly responsible for lysidine formation and thus is essential for decoding AUA codons in vivo [ 27 ].
- Don't just help people, don't just love up your customers, do it in a way that is consistent with your desired position in your community.
- For Canadian artists in particular, though, labouring in the chilly isolation that is our institutional culture, rejection has a numbing air of officialness.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- That is right; — keep to your 'magnum opus' — magnoperate away.
- That is the slough of a rattler; we must be careful.
- That is the sluff of a rattler; we must be careful.
Meaning of that is for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "that is" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접속어 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en that is to say