that is EN
- 부사 (Adverb)
- (conjunctive) In other words; that is to say. Used to introduce a clarification or explanation.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Or to put it in the bracingly original terms of “The Second Plane,” it is misology that is the cause of thanatism.
- The Merck nonavalent HPV vaccine that is currently being tested would be better than both of these, because it protects from infection from 9 HPV types but would still not impact on all HPV types.
- That is the nature of competition in Sprint Cup. And the megateam that is performing best from week to week is the one that is most likely to produce the season’s champion.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- That is so. You are responsible for this, is that not so?
- That is the slough of a rattler; we must be careful.
- That is the Gulfe of Greedinesse, they say, That deepe engorgeth all this worldes pray...
Meaning of that is for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "that is" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접속어 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en that is to say