that is 뜻 EN
- 부사 (Adverb)
- (conjunctive) In other words; that is to say. Used to introduce a clarification or explanation.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But I so want to see the Queen when she visits our town! That is so not true!
- For Canadian artists in particular, though, labouring in the chilly isolation that is our institutional culture, rejection has a numbing air of officialness.
- Similarly, the biotech giant Cargill has begun manufacturing a polymer from vegetable oils that is used in polyurethane foams, which is found in beddings, furniture and car-seat headrests.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- That is the Gulfe of Greedinesse, they say, That deepe engorgeth all this worldes pray...
- That is the slough of a rattler; we must be careful.
- That is the sluff of a rattler; we must be careful.
Meaning of that is for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "that is" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접속어 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en that is to say